Monday, June 24, 2013

My Fifty Favourite Episodes of Doctor Who- Part 1- Honourable Mentions


Basically exactly what it says on the tin. I am a massive fan of Doctor Who, as anyone who knows me well can say, and I cannot say that I've seen a single episode that I've downright loathed. Because of that, this list was rather difficult to form. Anyways, a few things before we begin:

  1. I have not seen any episodes from the classic series, so this list is entirely 2005-present
  2. Expect a fair mix of Doctors, Companions, and Moffat/Davies episodes. Do not ask me which era I prefer because I think each has its own strengths and weaknesses.
  3. If you want reasoning behind any of my choices, feel free to ask me.
  4. If you disagree with any of my choices, feel free to tell me, since I have decided not to add reasoning to this. 
  5. Two-part episodes will be listed as one entry.
  6. Enjoy!

Here are some that didn't make the cut..... 
(organized in no particular order)

1. Asylum of the Daleks
S07, E01
Doctor: Eleven
Companion(s): Amy Pond, Rory Williams


2. Dinosaurs on a Spaceship
S07, E02
Doctor: Eleven
Companion(s): Amy Pond, Rory Williams


3. Gridlock
S03, E03
Doctor: Ten
Companion(s): Martha Jones


4. The Idiot's Lantern
S02, E07
Doctor: Ten
Companion(s): Rose Tyler


5. The Runaway Bride
S03 CS
Doctor: Ten
Companion(s): Donna Noble


6. The Unquiet Dead
S01, E03
Doctor: Nine
Companion(s): Rose Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment